Monday 1 February 2016

Demelza Pendergrast




I am very excited to be teaching in Te Ruma o te Kiwi this year!  My teaching experience is wide and varied, catering for all ages from Year 1-8. I have also taught the GATE (gifted and talented education) programme for a number of years in several schools, which adds to my repertoire of teaching skills.   My strengths and interests are in maths, science, visual art, drama, outdoor education and phys ed.   I have three delightful children who are currently attending Oropi School and we enjoy our rural lifestyle here in Oropi.  I enjoy spending my spare time with the family, camping, kayaking, hiking, biking and exploring our farm.  I am really excited about working with this fabulous group of children and look forward to sharing our learning journey with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment