Tuesday 2 February 2016

Tanya Benge

Kia Ora. This is my tenth year teaching. While I have taught up to year 6 the majority of my teaching has been in the junior school. My teaching interests are in math, nature sciences and music. I enjoy teaching phonics. I have been a reading recovery teacher and this has given me many skills when teaching reading and writing. I live in Mount Maunganui with my husband Jayson and three children. Joshua is 12, Zachary is 11 and Jessica is 8. The boys both attend Mount Intermediate while Jess is at Mount Primary. In my spare time I like to tinkle on the piano, tend to the fruit and vegetables in my garden, read, knit and watch my children play sport. I help out with adult education through Playcentre.  My preferred exercise is swimming. I will be endeavouring to spend one afternoon a week with my children. I am looking forward to being involved in your child’s Educational journey this year with you..

No comments:

Post a Comment